The Young Talent Program (YTP) is designed for current undergraduates who wish to secure a place on the IESE MBA.
When you sign up to the YTP, you open the door to a once in a lifetime opportunity to fast-track your career, experience the benefits of the MBA, gain international experience and get to know your future classmates.
HOW CAN THE YTP BENEFIT YOU?
- Secure your pre-admission to the MBA starting September 2019.
- This is subject to you gaining 2 years full-time work experience after graduation.
- You can apply for a one-year extension should you wish.
- If you have a full two years experience by September 2018 you can apply to start your MBA one year earlier.
- Experience your MBA before you begin.
- You will join the Next Steps Seminars 1, 2 & 3 two summers before you start at IESE.
- Become eligible for one of three YTP scholarships for incoming students.
- Have a careers counseling session with IESE’s expert MBA careers team.
- Get to know and network with your future classmates from all over the world.
- Enjoy free registration for all IESE alumni and MBA events around the globe.
The YTP has fast-tracked my career on graduating from university.”