There are several options open to you in terms of financing your IESE MBA. As an IESE student you may be eligible to apply for a number of loans, including the MBA Global Loan.
You’ll find information, support and answers to your questions at the IESE Financial Aid Office. Our team will work with you to help you make an informed decision on financing your MBA.
The loan aims to ensure that there are financial options available for any exceptional individual with the potential to become a world-class manager.
General Conditions & Highlights:
- Maximum amount: Up to 80 percent of the tuition fee as long as the student meets the bank application requirements. 100 percent can be met with extra guarantees.
- Repayment period: 8 years
- Capital deferment: first 2 years (1st year in case of shorter programs)
- Very competitive interest rates
The loan provides financing towards tuition fees through the assessment of the applicant’s future earning potential (based on the past achievements of similar graduates) to determine loan affordability.
The Prodigy Program is applicable to 150 nationalities.
General Conditions & Highlights
- Maximum amount: Up to 100 percent.
- No collateral or guarantees are required.
- Repayment period: 10 years.
- Capital deferment: Depending on the program.
- Competitive interest rates vary depending on individual applicants.
Please click here to download Prodigy Finance’s Brochure. See more detail about the terms and conditions, and how to apply for a loan on Prodigy Finance’s website. For more information please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Please click here to download all Financial Aid Brochures. Before applying any loan, we suggest to read FAO Best practices on student loan. For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Quotanda teams up with IESE’s alumni community and impact investors to help selected students fulfill their potential. Beyond capital, Quotanda provides “smart” loans, and many alumni also volunteer as student mentors. Students benefit by being able to reach out when seeking career advice.